EG Dog Spike Appreciation 26 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Obviously, with Spike a dog in Equestria Girls and Rarity a human, Sparity ship has automatically sunk by Hasbro.

On the other hand, we’ve been introduced to some other females that Dog Spike has taken a fancy to. Check out below.

In case no one remembers her/it, Twilight and Spike both created this mechanical dog in the music video “Mad Twience.” Then at the end, this robotic dog walked up to Spike to kiss him on the nose, then nuzzled against his cheeks, causing him to blush.

What kind of a name is “Thunder Guts?” Anyway, we’ve seen how these two interacted in one of the “Choose the Ending” shorts on YouTube, where Spike, Rarity, and Twilight find this little lost pooch, and Spike is confirmed to have a crush on her (Sorry robot) and they played together, and they were THIS close to having a Lady and the Tramp kiss.

That is until Supernova came into the picture to interrupt the moment!

Apparently she’s not any different than in the MLP-verse.

And as of Dragon Dropped, I wanted to say Gabby because she and her fellow griffins haven’t made any appearances in Equestria Girls. And even if they did, we either missed a reference in their human appearances, or they might not even be humans at all. If dragons turn into dogs when passing through the portal, then whose to say griffins aren’t any different? And if that’s the case, what kind of animal would Gabby be?

What do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah in Mad Twience I almost thought Twilight was cloning Timber or would try to make Spike a human, but she created a dog companion for him. And Thunder Guts was an adorable what if ending

Wildcard25
Group Admin

7082196 I even made a crossover coupling with Spike and Two-Tone, the pup from the 101 Dalmatians cartoon show

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3