My Little Norse. 14 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Recently I've been watching videos on YouTube talking about Norse Mythology, specifically Ragnarok. Which got me thinking, what would the Equestria version of Ragnarok be like? Who would be the major players? Who take on the roles of the Asgardians? And who would they face.

Here's one idea.

Celestia fears a prophecy (made by the same being who foresaw the return of Nightmare Moon) of a great and terrible war that will end in the death of the World's Champions and the destruction of the world. She thought the World's Champions mention in the prophecy were her kind,the Alicorns. But after the defeat of the Storm King, she realizes the World's Champions were actually Twilight and her friends. And to make matters worst, the Storm King has been revied and seeks revenge! Now the Mane Six must prepare for the battle to end of battles as the Storm King frees ancient and terrible beasts in order to gain allies in this fight.

What do you think?

Ghost Warrior
Group Admin

Not bad, but you forgot the army of fallen warriors who died in glorious battle that would aid Celestia. You also forgot that there has to be some form of Fire giant like Surtur, to end all that there is. Other than that, I think it could work.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3