Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey 36 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Mister V
Group Admin

(Our heroes wake up on a deserted island, scattered across the beach. It is easy however to get back together, by simply following the voice of Moana, who is clearly mad.

Moana: Ehmm... What? I said help me. And wrecking my boat?! Not helping! Fish pee in you... all day. So...Grrrr!

Rainbow Dash: If you're done hurling C-List insults, we still need to find this Maui guy.

Mikey: Hey, dudes? I think we may have found our guy's address.

(Everyone finds tallymarks along the stones, all shaped like Maui's magical fish hook.)

Maui? Maui. Maui, demigod of the wind and sea, I am Moana of Motunui. You will board my boat. No. You will board my boat. Yeah. I am Moana of Motunui. You will board my...

Maui: Boat! A boat! The Gods have given me a (screams)

Trinity: Maui, shapeshifter, demigod of the wind and sea. I am...

Maui: Hero of Man.

Trinity: Wh..What?

Maui: It's actually Maui, shapeshifter, demigod of the wind and sea, hero of man. I interrupted, from the top, hero of man. Go.

Trinity: I am...

Maui: Sorry, Sorry, sorry, sorry. And women. Men and women. Both. All. Not a guy-girl thing. Ah, you know, Maui is a hero to all. You're doing great.

Applejack: What? Now listen here, fella, we came here to...

Maui: Oh, of course, of course. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Maui always has time for his fans. When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting. (laughs) I know, not every day you get a chance to meet your hero.

(Raph takes the oar from Moana and hits Maui in the gut with it.

Raphael: Let's get one thing straight here, He-Mon! You are not a hero, and I'm not here so you can sign oars. we're here because you stole the heart of Te Fiti and you will get on this boat, sail across the sea, and put it back.

Maui: Yeah... It almost sounds like you don't like me,

Raphael: Trust me, I don't.

Maui: which is impossible because I got stuck here for a thousand years, trying to get the heart as a gift for you mortals so you could have the power to create life itself.

Raphael: How flattering.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1