Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey 36 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Mister V
Group Admin

Pooh: There, now. Isn't this a clever disguise?

Raphael: Sure, as soon as I figure out what we’re supposed to be.

Pooh: A little black rain cloud, of course.

Christopher: Silly old bear.

Pooh: Now would you aim me at the bees, please?

Fluttershy: Careful, Pooh! Hold on tight.

Pooh: Yes.

Christopher: Four,

Christopher: Three,

Christopher: Two,

Christopher: One!

(The group then fly up to the hive in their cloud disguise and start to gather honey, when one of the bees flies out and lands on Pooh’s nose.)

Fugitoid: How’s it going up there?

Pooh: I think the bees S-U-S-P-E-C-T something.

Rarity: Perhaps they think you're after their honey.

Pooh: Why it maybe that. You never can tell with bees.

(Bowser then decides to try the honey. So he reaches into the hive and scarfs down a handful, but in the process, he gets a mouthful of bees as well. He immediately spits out the bees in a cloud of smoke. One of the bees lands in the mud puddle and starts floundering around to get out. Several more bees swarm out to investigate the suspicious cloud.)

Pooh: Christopher Robin! I think it would help with this deception if you would get, kind of open, your umbrella and say: Tut-tut, it looks like rain.

Christopher: Tut-tut, it looks like rain, Tut-tut, it looks like rain.

(But the bee who gets out of the mud puddle is not fooled. Knowing the difference between a rain cloud and a band of honey nappers, he flew up and stung Bowser under his tail. Bowser then flings around and gets his rear end stuck in the hive.)

Pooh: Christopher Robin, I have come to a very important decision. These are the wrong sorts of bees.

Pooh: Excuse me please, bees.

(The group zooms around the tree as the balloon slowly runs out of air.)

Pooh: Christopher Robin! Oh, bother. I think I shall come down.

Christopher: I'll catch you Pooh!

(Everyone lands on the ground and think their safe, only for the bees to come out of the hive in a swarm and chase the group.)

Luigi: Everybody RUN!!!

(The group flee from the bees and jump into the mud puddle, using the umbrella to shield themselves. When the bees fly past and leave, Bowser is the first to get up. The others soon notice that he was not feeling well since parts of him are swollen and he is speaking with a slurred voice.

Bowser: Yeah, you better fly away! And for your information, I prefer my honey to be purchased at stores made by man!

Twilight: Bowser, I think you may be having an allergic reaction to the bees. Not to worry, I got this.

(Twilight injects allergy medicine into Bowser’s leg, and the Koopa King starts to get sleepy.

Bowser: I know it's got an aftertaste! I like it!

(Bowser then falls asleep as a bee flies out of his nose.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1