Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey 36 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Mister V
Group Admin

Genie: Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs.

Eden: Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop.

Genie and Eden: Thank you. Goodbye now. Good-bye. Thank you. Goodbye.

Genie: Well, how about that, Mr. Doubting Mustafa?

Bowser: Yeah, yeah, I guess you showed me. Now, let's talk about those three wishes you owe us.

Eden: Dost mine ears deceive me? Three?

Genie: One of you is down by ONE, boy!

Aladdin: Ah, now. None of us actually wished to get out of the cave. You did that on your own.

Genie: Well, we feel sheepish.

Eden: All right, you baaad boy, but now more freebies.

Aladdin: Fair deal. So, three wishes. we'll want them to be good.

Daphne: Perhaps we would wish for peace in this world for all classes of people.

Risky Boots: Of we could wish for women to get the same rights that men do.

Obelix: What if we wished for a mountain of food to appear before us?

(Everyone dishes out ideas for wishes before they turn to Genie and Eden, who are both relaxing on hammocks.)

Fluttershy: What would you wish for?

Genie: Us? Now one's ever asked us that before. Well, in our case... Ah, forget it.

Aladdin: What?

Eden: Now, we can't. I...

Sunset: Come in. You can tell us.

Genie: Freedom.

Aladdin: You're prisoners?

Genie: It's all part and parcel of the whole genie gig. Phenomenal cosmic powers... Itty bitty living space.

Aladdin: Genie, that's terrible.

Genie: But, oh, to be free. Not have to go, "Poof. What do you need? Poof. What do you need? Poof. What do you need?" To be my own master. Such a thing would be grater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world! But what am I talking about? Let's get real here. It's not gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus.

Asterix: Why not?

Genie: The only way a gets freedom is if their master wishes for it. So you can guess how often that's happened.

Aladdin: I'll do it. I'll set you free.

Genie: Uh-huh, yeah, right.

Aladdin: Now, really, I promise. After I make my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free.

Genie: Well, here's hopin'. All right. Let's make some magic!

Eden: So how 'bout it? What is it you want most?

Quark: Well, he doesn't want to talk about it, but there's this girl.

Genie: Wrong. I can't make anybody fall in love, remember?

Aladdin: Oh, but, Genie, she's smart and fun and...

Genie: Pretty?

Aladdin: Beautiful. She's got these eyes that just, and this hair. Wow. And her smile... [sighs]

Genie: Ami... C'est l'amour.

Aladdin: But she's the princess. To even have a chance, I'd have to be...

King Shark: Hey, I just had an idea. Can't we just make you a prince?

Genie: Let's see here. Chicken à la king? Nope. Alaskan king crab. Ow! I hate it when they do that. Caesar salad. Ah! Et tu, Brute? Now! Aha! "To make a prince." Is that an official wish? Say the magic words.

Aladdin: Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince.

Genie: All right! Yo, yo! Woof! Woof! First, that fez-and-vest combo is much too third century.

Eden: And these patches. What are we trying to say, beggar? Now. Let's work with me here.

Genie: Ooh. I like it. Muy macho. Now, it still needs something. What does it say to me? It says mode of transportation. Excuse me, monkey boy. Aqui. Over here.

Abu: Uh-oh.

Genie: Here he comes. What better way to make your entrance on the streets of Agrabah then riding your very own brand-new camel.

Eden: Please note that they do tend to spit.

Genie: Mmm. Not enough. Still not enough. Let's see. What do you need? What do you need? Yes! Esalalumbo shimin Dumbo. Whoa!

[trumpets]

Genie: Talk about your trunk space.

Eden: and check the trunk action out.

(Abu looks at himself in a pool, and freaked out by what he's seeing climbs up a tree only to come down.)

Donkey Kong: Hey, you look good, buddy.

Genie: He's got the outfit.

Eden: He's got the elephant.

Genie: But we're not through yet! Hang on to your turban, kid! We're gonna make you a star!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1