Darkwing Duck 32 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
GameQubb
Group Admin

I of course mean the characters Morgana Macawber, Stegmutt, Neptunia, and Gizmoduck.

For Morgana I of course thought of Starlight Glimmer since Morgana's a sorceress and love interest of Darkwing duck which would play into the Trixie and Starlight ship.

For Gizmoduck I thought of Coco Pommel since she used to be an assistant turned owner of clothing shop and Gizmoduck was an assistant turned scientist.

To be honest that's actually all I got, tell me what you think?

Yeah. I could see the reasoning for Starlight as Morgana (though I would keep the relationship between her and Trixie strictly friends because I prefer Starlight with Sunburst).

As for Gizmoduck, I would go with Twilight. Former student of the (formerly) most important pony on the planet (though, admittedly, Celestia is nowhere near as cheap as Scrooge), who became an alicorn (i.e. best abilities of all three tribes combined) herself, plus there IS the DW/Giz rivalry. Not to mention Twilight WOULD be most likely to be distracted by the "overdue library book" deal.

For Neptunia, I'd probably go with Queen Novo mostly because she operates mostly in the water.

For Stegmutt, I'd probably go with Bulk Biceps; just the right mix of strength, simple-minded and good heart.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2