The Frosty_Rainbow FanClub 18 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

Hey guys!

Just reminding people who may have not seen the post on my channel,

I'll be doing free mlp oc art for anyone who asks!
I'll be excepting requests from March 19th to May 4th.
If you want your oc to be draw you'll need to tell these things:

• What fur colour
  • Eye colour
  • And mane colour
  • Also if you want if human or pony

Thank you!

~Frosty_Rainbow~:heart:

Really wear can I make a request

The baticorn had a dark blue coat with star-like dots all over, a blue mane with thin green strips, a fiery orange tail, mud-brown bat wings, a snow-white horn with a golden-yellow swirl. and rainbow colored eyes.

This is my request. I was planning to have it used for one of my stories

Okay... I'm not sure how it will turn out, but either way I'll appreciate your time and effort:pinkiehappy:

So, my oc is genderfluid, but I'll make it easier for you and tell you that my oc is a mare. She's not very feminine, so dresses are a no go(occasionally she likes dresses). A little bit of goth fashion, but not too much. She is all white. Her fur, mane/tail, and eyes are white. Her name is Lunar Glow(obviously lol). Her cutie mark is a black, crescent moon with a blue rose(i'm not sure about the design, so do whatever you think looks good). She has a choker with spikes and black eyeliner and eyeshadow and black lipstick(or you can just do no makeup at all). She is a unicorn. I want her too look badass, but a little bit of adorableness mixed in. You don't have to do everything on here. Maybe you could add a small detail where she's levitating a picture frame of Princess Luna with floating hearts? Honestly, you don't have to do this. I'm just putting it out there. Whether it happens or not, I'm fine with the outcome. I hope you are doing well, Frosty_Rainbow!

P.S. She is in pony form in case you didn't know.

I’ll guess I’ll just put it out their

Male Human, tall muscular tan skin has long spiky green and white hair that reach his waist. Wears a black coat ,black pants and dark green boats with white fingerless gloves. His left eye is emerald with black slit his right eye is black with a glowing white slit.

If it’s to much I understand if you take a few things out or alter a few things. If I’m being honest it’s not really an OC it’s my version of Spike from my story. I hope make it though. Thanks

Cloudy Arrow
Pegasus stallion, Dark gray coat, spiky mane with the spikes alternating light and dark grey, blue eyes

Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

Private message

Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

Is she unicorn, earthpony, pegasi or alicorn?

Yes, she is a unicorn

I have another request.

The same design as the Baticorn, but with a snake tail instead of back legs and pony tail.

Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

male or female?

Female for both of my requests

Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

sorry, only one request per person

Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

I can only do one request, please choose one

Then I’ll take the first request

How long will it take?

Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

I don't know, I'll email you when I'm done.
I mean I'll PM you

Frosty_Rainbow
Group Admin

Private message

Through FIMfiction?

Comment posted by Switch Swap deleted Apr 14th, 2020

I can't wait to see it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26