Smolcellus (Smolder x Ocellus) 139 members · 143 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello! I wanted to add my story The Bad Steed - Fimfiction to this group, because it contains Smolder x Ocellus in it. But I wasn't sure where to put it. It is a mature story, so its probably not safe for work, but it is a horror story not clop and all the stories in the NSWF folder seemed like they were erotic. It also has the drama tag but I noticed all the stories in the drama folder are Teen or below, so I just wanted to make sure before I stepped on anyone's feet and posted to the wrong folder.

WorkNLurk
Group Admin

Although I may not be as active (unsure as to why I am still an admin lol), I read the fic and I don't think you have to put the story in the "NSFW" section. You could if you wanted to, but I wouldn't.

I'd say you could put it in the "Drama" section. Nothing was too graphic (at least to me) as of right now.

Thank you for the reply! If you don't want to be admin anymore by the way, I am up for the job.

WorkNLurk
Group Admin

No problem. I had thought I had passed the torch to another user (who is also an admin, funny enough) and removed my admin status but perhaps I caught knighty at a bad time, and I never got it removed. It’s purely a figurehead for me.

Honestly, if I could grant someone admin, I’d do it myself but it’s an incredibly complicated process that ultimately isn’t worth it. I wish it were easier lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4