The Writing Process 280 members · 892 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Silence_EXE
Group Admin

I know how much everypony hates rules, but they're a part of life.

So with that out of the way, let's begin.

1. Follow all standard site rules.
    This should be a fairly obvious rule.
  2. Don't spam anywhere in the group.
    It's fine if you want to promote something, but don't constantly spam to get attention for it. That will result in deletion of your posts and, in extreme cases, being banned from the group.
  3. Do not come to the group just because you want to troll.
    Face it. Nopony likes a troll. Don't try it. This group is a friendly place, if you want to troll, do it elsewhere. Failure to follow this rule will result in a warning, and then a ban.
  4. Be fair to one another.
    Rate fairly, comment fairly, and treat each other fairly. How would you like it if you were insulted in the comments, disrespected, and everypony else disliked your stories? Keep that in mind when you criticise somepony. If this is reported to me or other admins by way of thread or pm, your stories will be taken off the group, and all your hateful comments will be deleted. This could also be reported to site admins if the situation escalates.
  5. Don't post NSFW stories, images, posts, comments, etc.[/i
    This group is NOT here to talk about your latest inappropriate work. If it was, it'd say NSFW next to the title. Whatever NSFW things you post will be deleted instantaneously. If you continue to post NSFW works, you will be banned.
  6. Any stories with Sex or Non-Con in them must be put into the folder marked Stories With Sex or Non-Con Tags.
    Sex and non-consensual relationships are examples of NSFW, and so, if you do post them, post them in the folder marked for that purpose. If you do not, I will give you two warnings, and then delete the stories in question.

And that's about it. If you have any further questions, pm me and I'll respond ASAP.

Enjoy your time here and I hope to help you out soon!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1