Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I and a few others on the Discord have begun the arduous task of assigning a timeline to all the events related to Song of the Spheres, but that takes place in orbiting stories.

For example, Character A ( 'Chloe' for ease of use) shows up in Chapter X of SotS, but she's already been involved in a side story. And in her side story, she crossed over with Character B (Bernard). Bernard is from an additional side story. This Timeline is designed in order to fit those events in a form of chronological order.

(Please note this post is subject to change)

W = Wanderers
Cat = Company and the Cult
In = Influence
ER = Evermore Recursions
EE = Evermore Echo

W -Vriska meets the Doctor, they adventure together
W -Vriska meets Father Emerald and Document with the Doctor
W -Vriska leaves the Doctor, fed up with him
Cat -Creek gets hired by the Recursive Organization
In -Twilence enters the Influence
Cat -Creek gets assigned to Twilience
In -Vriska is pulled into the Influence
In -Aradia first makes an appearance here
In -Mite is pulled into the Influence
In/ER -Evermore Pinkie is Pulled into the Influence, alerting the Recursions to the fact that leaving is possible
In -Aradia enters the Influence
Cat -Document meets Father Emerald and they escape to the Demon jungle
In -Twilence connects to Our Discord chat and learns about GMBlackjack and his group of friends
In -Rarity joins the Influence
Cat -Sock gives Creek the information Document had left behind, specifically what the Song of the Spheres is, and how to meet Twilence in person
In -Evermore Pinkie is isolated and killed
In -Twilence Meets G.M. Blackjack, the Prophet version of him, not the real-life person we know
In -Aradia takes Evermore Pinkie's body to Song of the Sphere's Equestria and buries her under the Tree of Harmony
In -Twilence, Vriska, Mite, and Rarity form a team to travel the Multiverse
Cat -Creek joins up with Twilence and her team
ER/EE -Jane and Sunset escape the Evermore Recursions

If you happen to have any events you wish me to add to the timeline, comment them (as well as the side story they originate from) And I'll be sure to add them when I get the time to.

Do we know when the main story starts, relative to this timeline?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2