Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hi everyone. I'm working on a little project to give Bean and the others voices in a audio book version of No Nose Knows.

For now, we are working on just the first chapter to see what this project is going to entail and what itll need from us to do.

Auditions are currently open for the first chapter however, we need female voices as well but by all means, give it a try.

Posted below is the Audition sheet for the first chapter. Either contact me on Discord or via PM here.

Pretty simple audition though if you could, use dropbox to share the file so I can keep track of them easier. Please and thankyou

Chapter 1: Whoops

Characters

Baked Bean- Earth pony from Salt lick. Aspiring writer with heavy chef/cooking background. In the process of building his confidence

Princess Celestia – One of the Alicorn sisters, Rulers of Equestria. Soft toned and gentle. Near motherly in her approach to dealing with her ponies. Tone changes slightly as she changes from formal to informal with being around Bean more *and the listeners*.

Perspective: At first glance, I’d like to have the narration done by the Voice of Baked bean.

Audition lines:

Baked Bean

(Describing the gardens, talking to himself)

“’The air is awash with the sweet smells of such a variety of fauna that’…no,” he stopped. “No, it’s flora for plants, fauna for wildlife. Ok. ‘The flora is such that one can spend most of a day amongst the petals and vines, admiring all the lush life and distinct blooms that can only be found within this serene place.’ Hmm. Is that too verbose? Or maybe not enough? Perhaps I need to use a few more adverbs.”

(In a nervous laugh after being told of the Nose boop Law)

“All right, all right. I get it. I made things very awkward for you by touching your nose. You’ll have to explain what happened to somepony, and it’ll be embarrassing. This whole ‘marry me’ thing is just so I feel the discomfort you’re going to feel, but there’s no way I could be the first pony to touch your nose with mine. I really am sorry it happened, truly. If you happen to know a time travel spell, I’ll gladly go through it and pull myself out of those flowers so this’ll never happen. I’ll write a confession, whatever. Publicly shame me, if you have to.”

Baked Bean

“What happens if I don’t marry you?” he challenged. “Like, if I somehow did run away?”

(Narrator)

Again, Bean’s legs failed him. The revelations he was getting were beginning to feel more and more like anvils being dropped on his head.
Repeatedly.

“Say what?” he asked.

Celestia

“Why does everypony believe that I’m going to imprison them in the place I banish them to?” she asked

herself. “I’ve never done that. I’ve never even threatened it. (slight pause) I bet Twilight is behind this

somehow, along with that silly ‘magic kindergarten’ thing I keep hearing about.”

“Well, I would cease to be a Princess.”

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1