The Amazing World of Gumball Group 238 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello, my name is Twilight is the BEST and the name is absolutely right!
Now just recently I say a video by a youtuber named Darwin And Bunnicula who by his name is a fan of The Amazing World of Gumball and the show Bunnicula. Just a week ago, he released a video of him in a chat room being streamed by the actual current voice actor for Gumball, and in it D&B asked a question that most fans are still wondering now...

This further proves that as of now its still unconfirmed whether or not the show is going to continue or not. Now granted like what JJ said, he's not actually part of the development crew so wouldn't know anything much anyways. Though the chances of a Gumball movie (whether being a conclusion or a continuation) is looking a bit more possible as well.
What did you think of this? Share you thoughts in the comments. I've been Twilight is the BEST and the name is absolutely right!

Wait, there's a MOVIE:pinkiegasp:?! Holy-I did not know that:rainbowderp:!

Also, I really hope that the show doesn't end yet...it's all been so damn good:applecry:.

If they do make a movie they better go all in with all the crazy events they have under their sleeves.

And more epic anime fights like from that one episode

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3