The Amazing World of Gumball Group 238 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
orp

To put certain persistent rumours to rest, some actual information: Special Report Cartoon Network UK’s 25th Anniversary Screening In London.

Of particular interest is the section "Q&A with Mic Graves" - the series' director - and specifically these quotes:

The Amazing World of Gumball is currently halfway through its six and final season, season six will have a total of 44 episodes

After the screening, I had a chance to talk to Mic about the future plans of The Amazing World of Gumball, Mic said that a script for The Amazing World of Gumball movie is currently being worked on, however its still in its very early stages. Mic also said that he hopes that the movie will happen.

Final season? Well that's just plain sad

6604665 6607635
Just wrote a forum talking about this and what I think of this. Forum
Read and share your thoughts in it if you like to.

orp

Concerning your new forum post as well as your previous posts here, I just can't help but feel that there's a bit too much wishful thinking involved. Personally, I'd hate to inspire false hope in the faithful, and it's hard to regard such hope as anything other than false when both the creator and the main director made identical straightforward statements to the contrary and an official company announcement is clearly nothing but a matter of time.

I'm not saying that it isn't going to end, I'm just pointing out that its just not confirmed for the future of Gumball. Another thing is we shouldn't completely rally on statements alone because there not official and a network company can completely do a 180 on the staff's choice. Example is Fairly Odd Parents where it got cancelled and renewed multiple times. Also Ben tweets in Sep 2016 weren't really straight forward, and I can't find anything from Mic Graves saying it will end. But again we need to wait for an actual company announcement whether or not that Gumball is going to end or continue, and you'll right that I am a bit more hopeful but I am willing to except of it ending if we get the official news. As of right now these, including my own thoughts are just speculations.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5