Ahuizotl 117 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

One of the biggest things I wanted to do when creating the overall story...was to have the concept be one with a sense of realism. To give it some meat and not create some fix-fic.

In this case, with how illogical and implausible the whole "Ahuizotl being a guardian" thing felt to me, I wanted to make a story that would not only be surprising but contain certain realities. For instance, it's always good to extend kindness to those who don't seem to deserve it, but...what "Daring Doubt" seemed to be leaving out in the long run is that there are those who will take advantage of another's kindness and use it for their own gain, and that was something I wanted to address.

Another thing about the story was that I wanted it to be the start of one big saga, which would not only be a part of what I would consider to be the real conclusion for Daring Do and company, but answer some certain questions within the show. Prime examples being why Caballeron and Ahuizotl weren't present in any of the episodes after "Daring Doubt".

Any thoughts on this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1