Ahuizotl 117 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Anyone want to know the other reason behind why I think Ahuizotl was lying about being a guardian?

At times, I’ve tried contacting series director Jim Miller and episode writer Nicole Dubuc on Twitter, asking them how the episode, Ahuizotl’s depiction, and what he said after touching the talisman tied in at all with the previous Daring Do episodes, especially “Daring Don’t” and what he apparently intended on doing before the events of “Daring Done?”.

And you know what?

They’ve responded to any question I’ve asked them before, but they never at all replied to my questions regarding “Daring Doubt”. It makes me think that they likely weren’t even happy with the use of Ahuizotl in that episode to begin with and hardly knew the answer themselves, because they’ll normally answer any question that a fan would ask them. It sort of motivated me all-the-more into thinking that Ahuizotl wasn’t a guardian and that the episode was apparently the beginning of some incomplete story that had yet to be finished, which was partly what inspired me to make “A Moment of Truth”.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1