Ahuizotl 117 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Does no one around here besides me think that Ahuizotl was lying about being a guardian the whole time?!

I mean, seriously. Nothing about what Ahuizotl revealed in “Daring Doubt” made any sense at all.

If he was a guardian, why didn’t he just say so in the first place? Or act like one for that matter?

He tried to kill Daring Do multiple times, and he even tried to bring 800 years of sweltering heat in “Daring Don’t”, which would be far from honorable to do as a guardian. He didn’t even seem to hold any intention to protect the artifacts at all, so why would he act like he intended on protecting them in that episode of all the times?

I swear, if Allspark doesn’t fix that plot hole some time soon, I’m going to scream. Because everything about it felt lazy and was an absolute waste of an interesting character, especially considering how many other villains turned good guys the show already had to begin with. It even felt like Ahuizotl was just putting on an act the whole time and had ulterior motives that involved trying to get Daring Do and Caballeron to leave the Jungle, including somehow being immune to the Truth Talisman the whole time.

What do you guys think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1