Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Cobrawolf_Meiji2012
Group Admin

As we know, Mykan has done his novel length stories of his mainstay Starfleet Universe and here is a thought. Why did he not do a Movie version of his Power Rangers Starfleet?

So, anyone has Ideas on one that we can make? any thoughts and plots?

How about the rangers: Sunset, Lightning, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rhymey and Buddy met a new friend who soon gains ranger powers like them.

Cobrawolf_Meiji2012
Group Admin

Hmmmmm.................It is a start for an idea, keep going.

Then somehow a evil version of herself appears and die to take over the world with the help of Vulcan’s minions; Marla, Bronc and Keto.

Together with the rangers she unlocks new Zords and abilities to help the rangers defeat this enemy.

So what do you think?

SenorCornholio
Group Admin

Hmm. We'd have to give the new ranger plenty of development, of course, but not so much that she overshadows the others.

Okay. Any other ideas?

SenorCornholio
Group Admin

Not that I know of.

Cobrawolf_Meiji2012
Group Admin

One Idea is the the movie will happen a year after the final chapter of Power Rangers Super Starfleet and also I had an idea for the villains being Queen Chrysalis, Storm King and Chancellor Neighsay.

I would go with Chrysalis and her changelings. Both being after the rangers’ new teammate cause they sense great power within her.

Cobrawolf_Meiji2012
Group Admin

That could be a good idea. also make the movie a bit campy, but not too much. kind of like the Zordon Era PR series

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11