Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Dolphy Blue Drake
Group Admin

Welcome one and all to the Dragonverse, where everypony's a dragon, every dragon's a pony, males are female, females are male, Balance is the true good, not Harmony or Chaos, and those four changes create a whole new world where your favorite (and not so favorite) characters embark in a never-ending adventure where life is never dull, and everything old is new, with old friends and new friends alike facing old foes re-imagined, and new foes in whole new ways!
Post your introduction of yourself, like how I'm going to right now. Doesn't matter how you do it, just let us know who you are, why you're here, and maybe a bit more, if you'd like!
Hey everygon! I'm DolphyBlueDrake! I'm the original author of the Dragonverse series, and i made this group in hopes to make an open universe with you guys! I hope you all have a good time here, and remember the basic foundation of dragon culture and society: "Too much Harmony is tyranny, too much Chaos is anarchy, only by Balancing the scales can a truly happy society be achieved."
Okay, with that out of the way, once more, welcome! The rules for how this group works will now be put forth, expanding on what has already been said:
1. The Review Council headed by myself will go over all submissions. If we deem something canon, then it's in. If we find it doesn't quite mesh, but can still work as a non-canon side story, it'll get in, but be placed in non-canon. If it doesn't fit in any way, it gets the boot. if it is at the bottom of the barrel, such as troll material, a mockery, or some other thing, it gets sentenced to a fate worse than obscurity: the hall of Shame, where trollfics in this universe go to live in infamy. If we determine you were trying to get it in that folder for the sake of mocking its purpose, though, then you and the fic get the boot. (Unless first offense. Then you get your one and only warning.)
2. The Review Council will be elected, but headed by me. All group members in good standing will be allowed to vote in a private ballot. Send your ballot to me in a PM during elections, and I'll tally up the votes. These messages will never be revealed, keeping everyone completely anonymous.
3. You must be nominated and seconded to run, and if you nominate yourself, you must be seconded and thirded. If you don't want to run, you can decline a nomination.
4. Certain members of the Council will have full veto power, such as myself, because it's my series. However, the veto is not to be used lightly. It is a tool to keep the world of the Dragonverse free of contradictions and impurities, and not to be used to spite someone you don't like. Abuse of the veto system will be dealt with harshly.
5. No swearing/cussing/whatever you want to call it. Hell can only be used in reference to the place, and anything that would be censored on family TV is forbidden. (Acronyms are not a loophole. They still count as an offense.)
6. No taking offense. offense is taken, not given. If someone is trying to offend you, this is your chance to remove strikes (15-stike system covered below) from yourself. Be the bigger person and ignore, and only they get in trouble, while you will get up to three strikes wiped from your record. On the other hand, everyone who gets "triggered" will get 1 strike against them, while they get the 3 they get either way. If you feel hurt, talk to a group moderator about it, instead. We will resolve the issue, confront them, as is our duty, and if you wish, we can talk about your feelings in a PM. (If the person can prove they meant no harm—and the moderators will go over the posts and determine if they were trying to offend or not—they will get no penalty, for we're trying to create a tolerant society in this group.)
7. No deleting posts while being reviewed for your actions. This will result in an automatic guilty verdict and a doubling of the number of strikes received otherwise. If you're innocent, you have nothing to hide. Destroying evidence is very serious, and here, it is dealt with harshly.
8. No criticism of religion, no politics, etc.
9. No NSFW topics in this group, not even as a joke. We take the "family friendly" nature of the show very seriously. (This includes no "toilet humor".)
10. Ignorance is not an excuse. It's your own fault if you don't know the rules. This thread is pinned at the very top, and I will make an announcement if the rules are updated. Attempting to use "i didn't know" as an excuse will result in a double penalty unless it hasn't been 24 hours from when the rule you broke was added, in which case, you get one warning without getting a strike.
N. More rules may be added when needed, but please try to monitor yourselves so we never need to expand the list.

Strike System:
1st Strike: Your only warning
2nd Strike: 12-hour ban
3rd Strike: 1 day ban
4th Strike: 2 day ban
5th Strike: 4 day ban
6th Strike: 1 week ban
7th Strike: 2 week ban
8th Strike: 1 month ban
9th Strike: 2 month ban
10th Strike: 4 month ban
11th Strike: 6 month ban
12th Strike: 1 year ban
13th Strike: Indefinite ban (may attempt to appeal after a year.)
14th Strike: Indefinite ban (may attempt to appeal after a year.)
15th Strike: Permanent ban

Strikes may be removed as a reward or simply in recognition of good behavior, but asking for a Strike to be removed will result in 2 Strikes at once.

Well, there we go. Follow the rules, ad we should all get along. Now, I said to not criticize religion, not to not discuss it. The Dragon society has its own religion, so religion being discussed without criticizing it is required to flesh it out further. The religion of the dragons will be in the Series Bible.

Hello all. The REAL Mister Pkmn here. I might plan on taking up an official "episode", but I think I'll just start with a non-canon side story to get a feel for writing in this universe.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2