Story Idea Repository 38 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

No one at Canterlot High School has a passion for cars like Velocity does, but has never been close to anyone at school. In other words he doesn't really have any friends nor has ever wanted a girlfriend.

But when Sunset Shimmer asks Velocity out on a date to dine-in theatre with a bouquet of lilies in one hand and her heart in the other, only for him to reject her that’s when Sunset’s friends realize something must be done about Velocity, but what?

They get their good friend Anon to beat him in race involving pink slips and in the end Velocity has to give him his prized car Anon then takes Sunset out in his newly won car.

Or if you don't want to go that route:

One of the girls gets a new vintage car causing Velocity to take in interest in her, but when he tries to talk to her the girl rejects him the same way he rejected Sunset.

Well what do you think?

I was thinking along the line of them trying to change him and seeing the error of his ways.

Oh sorry dude its just that when you mentioned he was into cars I thought that it was going to end in ether a race or something involving cars. But I can see what you said happening.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5