Pinkie's Library 42 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
PixelMoon
Group Admin

Hello! It's Pinkie again, and I was wondering if any of you loyal Pinkie fans would make some Pinkie art. I've been trying to find somepony to make an avatar of my oc and Pinkie, just thought it would be cool. So if any of you Pinkienators are artists, and want to try, be my guest!

Fan art is also welcomed. I already have had one writer make me a fan art of my oc and it is glorious. All your fan art will be show on my profile.

-Pinkie Sketchy Clouds Pie:trollestia::moustache:

Adorkable
Group Admin

Well I'm not much of a drawer, but i do have like 900 DA points.

If you could find the artist that takes points to draw the avatar, i'd happily pay the fee up to 900 points.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Hey Marble! I haven't seen you in a while!

I am afraid I do not know what you are talking about. I don't what DA points are. I know DA stands for deviantart (right?) But I do hoof know what you mean by points.

Adorkable
Group Admin

I've been a bit busy, but should be able to get on alot now.

DA points are a kind of money, used just by DA.

Finding commissions that are up to date is the hard part.

I can go look for you then, do you know any artist, that are for sure open for commissions right now? that would cut my search down lol. if not that's ok.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

I already tried to look, but I saw none. That's when I decided if anypony in my group would want to.

Adorkable
Group Admin

Heehee. Well I'll give it a look and see if i can find anyone willing to do it. i bet i can!

Hope your day is going super awesome too.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Thank you! You really don't have to do this. It means a lot.

My day has gone pretty good, thanks for saying.:raritywink:

Adorkable
Group Admin

You are my P.F.F. I would be like so proud to do this for you, think of it as a thank you for being so awesome and sweet gift!

I'm so happy to hear that too, as I said mine has been a lil bsy, so i've been mostly offline lol.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

I've been offline for a while too. And thank you so much. I just don't even know what to say.:pinkiesmile:

Adorkable
Group Admin

How abot this style?

This artist is like super cheap, I could prob commission you dozens of pictures from her lol.

Or do you want something in a diff style? i can keep looking.

Adorkable
Group Admin

Thank you for just thinking I could write, I never really had anyone nudge me to do something. now I almost have 15 followers!

:yay:

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Not to sound mean, but I don't really like that one as much as I feel I should.

It is a possibility though. Thanks for trying.

Adorkable
Group Admin

Perfectly fine. Let me find one i think I remember coming across a few weeks ago, her stuff i think was like...well let me let you see.:pinkiecrazy:

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Always trying to help a friend out.:twilightsmile: I'm proud that I have helped somepony out.

You got me going. I'm interested to see.:raritystarry:

Adorkable
Group Admin

~Hugz~

I couldn't find the artist I was thinking about, lol i looked and looked but can't find it anywhere.

i did find this artist though while searching now, how does this style do you?

PixelMoon
Group Admin

She's good, I really like how she does her eyes. That is the kind of eyes I've been looking for. Like in my current avatar. The eyes are what I can't do.

Adorkable
Group Admin

So you'd like this one?

just let me know all the details you want drawn. and i'll go and commission it for you.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Thank you!!!! You really don't have to.

So I would like Pinkie Pie and my oc Sketchy Clouds back to back. Like the Pinkie in my avatar right now and Sketchy on the opposite of her in the same position. Between them it should be fading into the background color, which I wish to be a shadowy black.

If you need a picture of Sketchy Clouds, go to my deviantart. The link is right here.

Again, thank you so, so, sooo much! You are the best P.F.F!

Adorkable
Group Admin

i'm sorry, bt I miss-read the ommission info, i had thought the artist said extra 100 points for a second pony, it turns out I'm 60 oints short of a two pony commission, but if yo'd like I can still get you a one pony comission, would you like me to have sketchy drawn?

when I get more points,like around next month-i'll go back and get you the two. bUt for now I can only aford one, i hope this is ok.:fluttershyouch:

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Oh, it's quite alright. Can you just do Sketchy in the way my avatar Pinkie is in but her back facing her? That way I can just add Sketchy into this picture.

Adorkable
Group Admin

can totally do that.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Thank you so much!:scootangel:

PixelMoon
Group Admin

No need to sound a bit impatient, but is the art done yet? Just wondering, no pressure at all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23