CMC 10K 32 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

One day, while using her Diamond Dog slaves to find treasure for herself, Rarity discovers something that brings a war from another world to Equus. With Megatron awakened once more, and the Decepticons coming to take over the world, the CMC and their allies must team up with the Autobots to save the world. Or what's left of it at least.

CMC 10K The Transformers Cometh?, how interesting.

I’ll will had to wait and see when it is appeared, but I’ll bet that Discord and the others chaos lords learn of the Decepticons as well, and so is Sombra and his crystal servants.

I had feeling that Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, will learn of the chaos lords and the crystal kingdom as well from Empress Scootaloo, Bloom, and Belle.

Did the Decepticons really team up the chaos lords or the crystal kingdom?.

I see, but I was wondering about the role of the Autobots going to be to defeating the chaos lords and the crystal kingdom going to be?.

All right, I’ll had to wait until CMC 10K The Transformers Cometh arrived.

You’re welcome and Merry Christmas.

Hey Nighlocktheawesome00, I was wondering that are you doing request stories or not?.

Okay, can you let me know when are you going to do request stories?, I was hoping a request story of Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: The Deceiver since Applejack is a chaos lords, Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: The Deceiver is also based on the Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: The Lost, This story will be focused on Applejack as she became the chaos lords with her friends from her point of views, she already had Big Mac and Grammy Smith as the chaos lords with the help of Twilight, she tried did the same thing to Apple Bloom during the event of Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: Lulamoon and Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: The Lost.

Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: The Deceiver is also a what if story because Applejack managed to capture and teleport Apple Bloom and her friends to the pits when Discord’s master convert them into the chaos demon, resulting Applejack’s goal complete. In the end, Apple Bloom with her apple demon family, Scootaloo with Rainbow Dash, and Sweetie Belle with Rarity.

So let me know what did you think?.

I see, I will take my request story somewhere else.

I’ll see you after new years.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23