World Building 370 members · 404 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm writing a fanfic that's very NSFW (obviously not linking it as per the forum's rules). However, as I kept going, I started to add more complex worldbuilding and characterization. Without going to deep into what would be spoilers, the main element in my story is the Mane Six becoming so powerful, they've almost shed their mortality altogether (like Dio Brando in JoJo).

This shedding of their mortality includes their own identity and species, changing themselves to better reflect their new status as gods and monsters (I play a bit with gender too). So far, I have only introduced two; Twilight Sparkle remaining an alicorn to keep ruling the mortal ponies (although she does call herself a devil), and Applejack becoming a minotaur to more visually express how much stronger they have become (yes, my AJ is non binary too). I'm currently writing Rainbow Dash, but I'm having a bit of troubles.

So, I wanted to discuss the whole concept around. First to get a second opinion, but also because I think it sounds interesting enough.

With that in mind, if given unlimited power and they lost their attachment to their own identities (gender, species, body), what 'gods and monsters' would you think the Mane Six would become?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1