Kicking Flanks and Takin' Names 82 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

I won't write out an entire list of procedures but I will lay out simple rules that the site itself has and that many of you should already know.

Do Not Be a Jerk: I don't need to further what that means (I hope). We are all here to read stories that get the adrenaline pumping! SO please be respectful or you be outed because we are content to do without dicks...

No Self Promotion: You can ask about certain action stories in the forum or discuss any topics on an action story but no promoting what you've done. You can, however, highlight good stories to add. So basically you can not promote yourself but you can promote others

Forum Rules: Adorning self promotion please keep the cussing to a moderate level 'Fuck' and 'shit' are allowed to some extent. Don't just start going around like you're high off speed spitting profanities for the fun of it.

Secondly the forums are open to discussion about just about anything but I will not tolerate shitposting. Joking posts, yeah cause I love a good laugh, but just putting up a random "My ass is on fire" type of post will get you stricken and will be deleted.

Thirdly... *ahem* ACTION ACTION ACTION! This is a group about fighting, combat techniques, and helping people who are trying to write decent actions scenes. If you want to put up your favorite fight scene, by all means! If you want to discuss martial arts, go right ahead! Just have fun. That's all we're here to do is have a good time reading some good adrenaline pumping stories.

That's all really. Go have a field day

~Free Shavacado

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1