Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

After talking to a couple of the admins, and analyzing this issue further, while it's entirely plausible that Jack Hammer really is a pedo, given what a pervy cunt he is, not only has all of the evidence I've got in favor of Lorrie's claims a bunch of "he said she said" shit, and "reminder that old lady fucker", whereas Jack gave me a couple of screencaps, but I do not think it's ethical to ban somebody for drama that occurred outside of the group, especially without any evidence of any kind, and if one user is constantly harranging Jack on-site, which is punishable by site mods, it would reflect poorly on this group to enable this, and what if Jack isn't a pedo? We can't ruin a person's life just because some person told us so. Innocent until proven guilty. Thus, Jack Hammer's ban has been lifted, and Eleanor Vickers has been demodded until further notice (I am so sorry about this Corn), because such decisions should be carried out with knowledge at least to me, and because it was based on off-site drama. Pedophilia disgusts me, but we have to have real evidence of real pedophilia, and it has to be on the group itself and not some other site. Please take all conflict from other sites to PMs, and do not allow them to influence you into important decisions.

I know that Jack is a massive cunt, but it's not enough to go with, especially because his worst behavior was on Discord, and not on the group. Alsvid was banned mostly because she was publically sharing private content shared with Parasprite and embarrassingly lying about them. Chill Hope was mostly banned due to repeated offenses. We've never let his hostile blogs be nearly enough to ban him.

You got a picture of Lorenzo's comments after Jack Hammer deleted all of his stuff.

I still have no idea why you even thought that made sense, if Jack Hammer is deleting his stuff then apparently he shouldn't be posting what he posted.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3