Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I have had word with Eldorado, thanks to the Parasprite, and if we were to permanently ban Alsvid after everything she did to the Parasprite today, we can do it no problem! And thanks to the Parasprite, if anybody wants proof, she has a screencap of the whole second page of the NeoGaf thread! Here it is:

That's a really long screen.

Edit: lmao how did I miss this

Whoa, what the fuck? Is Alsvid group or site banned?What happened? I step away for a couple hours, and this shit happens? I feel like the black guy in this gif right now.

While I'm pleased that Alsvid is gone, I'd like to apologize for the thread getting out of hand. I should have been there, but I was too busy fucking around in South Park: TFBW.

Alsvid is site-banned for a day. I might group ban her indefinitely though.

Oh please, please, please do. You would do the group a favor.

How in hell is posting nudes of someone else without permission only a day ban?

Because Alsvid didn't. Alsvid instead posted Para's PMs without her permission. All Para did was joke about her "Aryan boyfriend" with an "8.5 inch cock", and Alsvid was trying to manufacture artificial rage from it. Because Alsvid used somebody's private messages, lied about the meaning, and to manufacture outrage, Alsvid perhaps has warranted a permanent ban from our group, and a day ban from FIMFic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7