Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

As October will be over next week, I wanted to know if you guys were at all interested in doing a theme for November. If so, what should it be? I want to hear your opinions before I make any suggestions.

IDK, I agreed with October for Halloween and I liked the idea. Well, what festivity happens in November and what kind of symbolic theme we can make with that?

The Galactic Empire worked here because there's nothing more scary to a free thinking group than an authoritarian and totalitarian empire.

What we could do with that?

Well, what festivity happens in November and what kind of symbolic theme we can make with that?

Well, there's Thanksgiving here in the States. Maybe in the group we could spin it to where the Left and right could peacefully coexist or something? I dunno.

Because we had a standard look, I'd thought we'd go back to it for a while before transmuting into themes around November, around the last couple of weeks being about Thanksgiving, an American holiday, and maybe whatever other holidays are around November. If there is only one or none, we could do Warhammer 40K like what 6171563 suggested, because it has ironically become an icon for anything that's not politically correct, which is a brilliant demonstration of irony because the game was supposed to be a game against Christianity and to a lesser extent Judaism, thus being a great demonstration of ownership on the part of Mainstream Conservatives, Classical Liberals, Centrists, and Libertarians. It's like how these ideologies gathered around Squirrel and Hedgehog even though it wasn't made for them. But having Thanksgiving flipped as a symbol of Left and Right union is a great idea!

Maybe in the group we could spin it to where the Left and right could peacefully coexist or something?

Agreed, but I won't change my avatar name again. At best, I may use a different profile pic by the closing days to the holiday (like, 2-3 days before and after Thanksgiving) and use a political figure to symbolize the union between both sides, but I chose my Soul Reaver pic as my permanent choice and I would like to stick to it.

If we do a 40k theme I'll kill the other admins

How about Transformers? That's also something that has been adopted by politically incorrect schools of thought. It could even play strangely well with the Thanksgiving theme, if we were, say, showing Autobots and Decepticons working together in the art.

Nothing wrong with Transformers

Sure, Transformers would be neat.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10