My Little Muslim 32 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Hi, everyone, it's been a while since this group had a post, so I thought I'd make one. Obviously, in the show, religion is kind of off-screen, but I like to imagine that it still exists. It's just kept private, which is a pity, but probably a relief as well. Thus, I started wondering which ponies would adhere to which religions, which turned into this here poll.

Personally, I like to put up Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash would be sort of a census-box Muslim, proud but mostly unpracticing. By contrast, Pinkie would keep up the prayers and try to keep Ramadan, but is obviously among the half of Muslims that don't wear a hijab. Your thoughts?

5884536 Interesting theory. I like it.

NicLove
Group Admin

I think maybe Flutershy was, but her parents stopped.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211423/my-little-muslim/thread/277489/tumblr

Why R.D and P.P. ?

ADRNEL
Group Admin

Nah, Trixie is either more Gypsy or Cajun.

As for the question, my answer is... I do not know. There's just not that much information to go on for me to make a choice.

5884843 Yeah, absent hard evidence of religion even existing beyond that one pony with the dog collar, this is more of a fanon thing.

5884718 Rainbow Dash was because I was thinking of the atypical image of a Muslim woman. Rainbow Dash being loud and boistrous, she's sort of the anti-Fluttershy. Pinkie was for two reasons. Firstly, the Islamic Empire was responsible for the spread of sugar. Two, even if she'd never wear one, Pinkie Pie wearing a burqa is a really funny mental image. Like a nun's habit, but less played out.

5885574 Probably... for, like, a second.

5885672 Ah, the power of hairspray.

Sorry I know that this is late but I want to add that Pinkie smiles a lot and smiling a lot is a Sunnah of the Prophet PBUH

That's really cool! Thanks!

My pleasure. I am happy enough that you actually replied seeing that this comment is quite old

It was nice to hear from this again, I'd honestly forgotten I'd made this post and it was fun to revisit. Thanks again for reminding me of it!

So I’ve been thinking what do you think about making Halal MLP memes for Muslims ? I think that would be interesting seeing that there are almost none of these

NicLove
Group Admin

what would then even be ?

Wow I am glad some one replied
There really hasn't been much activity going on lately in this group.
Anyways, sorry I didn't get your question, what do you mean exactly?

NicLove
Group Admin

Halal MLP memes for Muslims

what would then even be ?

p.s. what about my other post ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18