Milo Murphy's Law 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
SudokuBrony
Group Admin

After waiting for nearly four months we get all new episodes released on the Disney XD website! I have been loving every second of it! So many easter eggs and references and continuity building! You're really going to enjoy it! And the show's been confirmed for a second season!

on the Disney XD website!

And also on the actual cable channel, believe it or not! Sometimes actually before the website gets them!

So far this week we've gotten:
- Milo being fawned over by identical twins. "He's SO DANGEROUS...in a sweater vest!"
- A lard-themed amusement park that is so bizarre and random I'm 100% convinced Weird Al was involved in storyboarding that entire episode.
- A callback to the first episode of Phineas and Ferb.
- Zack had a boy band. A lumberjack-themed boy band.
- Milo's hardcore babysitter of yore.

For those with actual Disney XD, just remember: There is a new episode every Monday through Thursday all throughout March, and they're showing them about 3 times a day each. If they do like they did last month with Star Vs, they'll be showing all four of the new episodes for the week again on Friday.

SudokuBrony
Group Admin

5841676 That, and Milo can play the accordion! Very subtle Dan and Swampy!

5841923 Subtle nothing, every character Weird Al has EVER voiced plays the accordion. It's a trademark.

SudokuBrony
Group Admin

5842165 What about Wreck-gar from Transformers Animated? He never played it. Although he said, "I am Wreck-gar! I dare to be stupid!"

Wreck-Gar's an exception since giant transforming robot. :P

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6