Fate Series Crossovers 108 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Would anyone here be interested in participating in a Fate/ Zero roleplay based in the My Little Pony world? I've been working on the setting for it, set several hundred years after the events of the show, with some alterations, several actually. I'll post a revised version of the world this RP would be set in soon, once I've revised the document.

The system would be the same as in Fate/Zero, Seven Masters and Seven Servants. However the reasons for the whole war, in this RP it will be known as the Starkey Ritual, are different as the Radiant Circle (which is similar to the Mage's Association) first performed this ritual to renew the world's supply of magic as it had begun to fade. In the wake of this encroaching catastrophe, the unicorn tribe and other such magical creatures had begun going extinct. Year after year less and less unicorn foals were being born and several adult unicorns were becoming sterile. To combat this tragedy on the eve of Starlight's Comet appears above Pommegrove, three of the Circle's most powerful families attempted to bring into reality the specter of Astros, a God of Magic, instead they summoned the Starkey, a crystallized piece of his soul, with enough magic to grant any wish or desire of the one who claims it. How the battle royal aspect of the ritual began is unclear, but the effects couldn't be denied, each time the ritual takes place, unicorn births skyrocket, and the collective magical power of the Circle becomes heightened for a time. The Starkey Ritual takes place whenever Starlight's comet enters the night sky once every hundred years. This is the basic premise.

If anyone's interested post here or message me directly. I'm unsure where this could be done, but I am open to suggestions.

i would prob try to role play this but i dont know anything about mlp outside of fanfic since im only here for the fanfics and the show was never broadcasted her in skåne sweden

I can send you a wiki link if you want. You’re familiar with Fate stay night though right?

that i am, but i wont have the time to actually post in the roleplay since school has gotten and kicked my ass so hard im puking up shit

I’m sorry to hear that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5