Fate Series Crossovers 108 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have been doing the world building on a setting for crossover between MLP and the Fate/ Stay Night series for some time now. It's set some six hundred years after the events of the show in a steampunkish future where three countries are speeding toward a war with the free cities of the Everfree caught in the middle. The physical setting for the war is in the city of Starfall, a city of thestrals built around the old ruins of the Sister's Palace (in this reality the castle was never abandoned by Celestia though she did move her seat of power to Canterlot some three hundred years later).

Anyway a set of Masters will gather in Starfall, most representing one faction or another, and fight to gain access to the Starkey, a crystallized shard of Astros's soul, the god of magic in this universe (lets face it calling it a holy grail would be kinda silly). The system is the same after that point: Saber, Lancer, Rider, ect. I would like some help building the story, flushing out the setting and just getting input in general in this endeavor.

(Hell, might even consider turning this into one by rp.)

Anyway if you want to help let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1