Picked by the fands 28 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I still correctly making the setup to my comment driven story, here the progress

You opened you eyes slowly only to greeted by the intense glare of the sun. You shut you eyes quickly to prevent being blinded by the light, Trying again to open you eyes you had more success everything was still a blur but you could manage it for now. you felt you surroundings and noticed that I was laying in grass trying to look at you left, you noticed a tree trunk.

"where am I?" you said looking at you surroundings you noticed there was trees everywhere, confused you stand up, you walk for some time and noticed a puddle.

walking towards it you where greeted by a creature that look like this ->

You look around and say "I don't think I in tandor anymore." there a rustling coming from a nearby by bush before what see to be a mightyena made of out of wood comes out from the bush. You could do nothing but stares at the creature before its jumps at you.

A rainbow colored sphere surrounds you protecting you from the creature attack. Its was protect , this was 1 of the moves you have the others being coral break, calm mind and attract

The creature (you decided to call it woodyena) backs away a little before you protect dissipated, and the battle begins!

The woodyena jumped and bites you right arm, You scream in response before you started to swing around trying to get the woodyena off you arm, You managed to get the woodyena off you arm before you felt a huge pain in you right arm and you started to scream, you hold you arm in pain

No I will not give up You thought before you lift you left arm in the air and said "CORAL BREAK!" you punched the ground with all the force you have, Creating shock waves that hits the woodyena directly lauching it to a nearby tree fainting it in the process.

The woodyena fainted, You gained 524 exp. points!

You smiles at you victory before you felt a sharp pain coming from you right arm, You hold you injured arm in pain before you said "come on syrentide you can do it." you starts starts to walk towards a random path .

some time later...!

You still walking around the forest holding you right arm in pain before you starts to hear screams, You look at the direction of the screams before you starts to run towards it.

After you reach the location of the scream you look at a neaby bush seeing 3 baby ponytas surrounded by 2 woodyenas, You decided to try attract on the woodyenas , You make a seductive pose before a magical heart comes out of you left hand at one woodyenas causing it eyes color to change to pink and have a heart shape, The woodyena looks at the infatuated woodyena confused before its being hitted by a shockwave, the ponytas just stand right there with blank face before you sneak behind them and say "Hi"

The ponytas jumps at fear, You expected them to use a fire type move at you but them scream instead, You blankly stares at the ponytas before you say "hey kids, I not hurt any of you."

The ponytas stop screaming them look at you with wide eyes and jaw dropped before them all shout in unison "YOU CAN TALK!"

You cover you ears quickly before you say "yes I can talk, it common to us pokemons to communicate with each other"

The ponytas look at each other confused before the orange one says "wait, what a pokemon?"

You were about to say what a pokemon is before a voice behind you says "GIRLS, BACK AWAY FROM THAT THING!"

You turn around before you have tackled by a orange blur, you look at the person who attacked you and see a orange ponyta with blond mane and tail wearing a stetson before the ponyta says in a strange accent "now hold it right their you varmint, i will not let you hurt any of thoses them" the ponyta points to the 3 baby ponytas

"Oh you mean the ponytas, don't worry I will not hurt any of them, even if I have type advantage" you said

"Wait you can talk, and what a ponyta?" the ponyta said confused

"well its a pokemon, like you and me" you said in response

The ponyta looks confused before before she (you think its a she by the voice) says "I don't know what a ponyta or a pokemon is but you will come with me"

"Wait, why I should I come with you?" you said

"Because twilight said somethin' 'bout a strange phenomenon on the sky yesterday, and she told me to investigate it" the ponyta replied

"Wait, what make you thing in connected to this strange phenomenon?"

"Because I never see a creature like you before"

"Wait, so you never see a pokemon like me before?" you said confused before the ponyta nods

Before the ponyta could say anything you starts spin, throwing the ponyta to a neaby bush

After you stop spinning you hear the ponyta says "You varmint! When I get my hooves on you..."

Deciding that you didn't what to hear the rest of her threat you whirl around and run for your life. you run as fast as your very short legs can which isn't much cause you know, very short legs and all. You somehow managed to dodge all the branches and rocks blocking your path which causes you to comment,

"yes!," you said you say to yourself in very happy tune "Ruyi must finally be on my si*Crash*Owwwwwww"

"Ughhh, stupid tree" you mumble to yourself angrily, "Why must my luck be so bad all the stinking time?"

Suddenly, you hear a scream coming from your left. It sounds like a someone is in danger or its may be in trouble, but is the risk of being caught by that strange ponyta? Or, should you stay were you are and hide so that you might live a little longer...

What do you do?

NicLove
Group Admin

You should make the image bigger

You decided

what are the genders ? maybe you're female and the 2 woodyenas are male
if they are different them we use Attract
https://pokemondb.net/move/attract

p.s. Story rated E, T or M ?
and what Tags ?

The protagonist gender is female and how I make the image bigger?

p.s. The story rated E

NicLove
Group Admin

If you made the image jest make it bigger
if you found the image, jest find one that is bigger

What do you think of the move Attract ?

I think attract is useful

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5