My Little Mix-Race / Hybrids / Half Breeds 147 members · 217 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Here is another thread that I copied:

So after sharing my Monster[Hub] story idea here and seeing how well everyone seemed to like it, I started to put a little work into the project, working on a story outline and even some character description.

Then recently a thought occurred to me, "how much fun would it be if I challenged you all to try to create some monstrous characters to date our lovely Moondancer?"

And so here we are, I am challenging you all to create a monster for this world, a monster that sees our displaced Moondancer and thinks, "Hey she looks kind of cute."

Feel free to come up with their appearance, their background, their personality, even some cool monstrous traits; and if I like what I see, I will not only work the character into the story, but I will even credit you for creating them (after all this is technically you making a monstrous OC for this world).

There are only three rules that must be followed:

1. The character must be male.
  2. The character has to be straight (aside from it being for obvious reasons, I just don't feel comfortable writing homosexual characters and I don't want to offend anyone. Sorry).
  3. The monster must possess 4 or more legs (maximum of eight, additional limbs might be acceptable) or function like some ponies and be able to shift between quadrupedal and bipedal.

Aside from that feel free to create whatever you like.

I hope this aids in conquering your boredom. Take care.

NicLove
Group Admin

What's the Rated ?

7147916 The rated? You mean what will the story be rated. Personally I would be leaning toward teen with the sex tag for some suggestive themes.

I hope that answers your question.

NicLove
Group Admin

Mhm.. ok

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4