McDonald's 43 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Over 1 Billion Served . . . whether or not someone got this with their serving notwithstanding. I thought I'd like to put this here for this tape was sold as part of a cross-promotion Paramount Home Video had with McDonald's restaurants in Christmas 1993, and, as such, is one I do believe is related to the group subject. Yes, you could have gotten this, GHOST, WAYNE'S WORLD, and/or THE ADDAMS FAMILY, with your Happy Meal. This copy of the tape was printed during the 30th week of 1993. - J.C.

Contents:
Intro
Special Sneak Previews at upcoming films (how much they made):
a. Blue Chips ($23M; the least successful of the three previewed here)
b. Clear and Present Danger (over $200M; the most successful of the three previewed here and adapted from the Tom Clancy novel)
c. Naked Gun 33 1/3 (III): The Final Insult ($51M; last of Frank Drebin's adventures in Police Squad, it was a modest hit at best.)
George Takei talks about a rebate certificate (but someone didn't take his advice on it to heart as my copy was found at a Goodwill and thus doesn't have it)
Paramount Feature Presentation/Warning Screen (Paramount Communications)
1968 Paramount logo (uses film's variant thereof)
Opening credits

Here's what I was talking about (the video above gave you a hint in regards to that rebate certificate ):

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1