The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Jesse Coffey
Group Contributor

xStellar_Bubbles' lot of over 340 followers and counting is greeted daily to this welcome sign.

Long Island, 2012. A young woman rises from Chinese-American parentage in perhaps one of the littlest-known areas of New York City, and enters a fandom she never heard of before - that of MY LITTLE PONY. About that time, she finds her way onto FIMFiction, using a newly-gained pseudonym, one that would forever identify her, Stellar Bubbles. Instantly, she'd become one of FIMFiction's most popular writers, keeping up with her decision to contribute to the fandom both by way of writing and by way of the artwork (mainly posted to the popular website DeviantArt) for which she has achieved similar fame. She is most famous for her E-Rated slices of life, despite having written successful stories in other genres. Dark, comedy, and slice of life stories typically make up her reading list. With that, she was bound to be interviewed, and this thread sees to it that she is interviewed.

Jesse Coffey, Pres., Founder, Jesse Coffey Productions, Inc: HI!

I am somebody who works for the FIMFiction Post. I want people to get to know you.

What first got you into FIMFiction?

xStellar_Bubbles: Oh hey, Jesse. :rainbowlaugh:

I remembering reading one of my favorite stories of all time. :rainbowwild: I thought to myself that I can try to write like that, and it would be fun, so I thought I could register an account and publish a story.

JCP: What are your personal favorite hobbies outside of using this website?

XSB: I like to draw along with binging videos and shows once in a while. :moustache:

JCP: Any particular favorite videos of yours?

XSB: I wouldn't say I have a favorite, since I pretty much enjoy a "genre" of them. I mostly enjoy countdowns and fact videos, along with some animations. :derpytongue2:

JCP: Interesting.

Let's get into your background and your upbringing. I was born in the Big Apple and it doesn't seem easy living in the NYC Metropolitan Area.

XSB: Well, that stinks for you. :twilightsheepish: But, I may live in NY, but that doesn't mean I live in the city, though. I actually live on the Island, as in Long Island.

JCP: Ah, you're from the rock star Billy Joel's territory, huh? (I lived in Tucson since I was 1 1/2 years old; I moved there in March 2000).

Anything you, a knowingly positive-minded individual, would like to say to the FIMFiction audience?

XSB: I would say "Stay Stellar", but I'm not going to risk any imaginary tomatoes being thrown at me. :moustache:

Stay cool, because each of you are pretty dang awesome in your own way. :scootangel:

© 2016 JESSE COFFEY PRODUCTIONS, INC., TUCSON, ARIZ. 85719. ''JCP'', ''JCP LOGO'', ®™ OF JCP, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS PRODUCTION IS PROTECTED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL TREATIES. UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS PRODUCTION OR ANY PORTION OF IT MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER THE LAW.

5285279 I'd appreciate it if you took my last name off. :twilightsheepish: But other than that, I like what you did here. :scootangel:

*Throws imaginary tomato*:trollestia:

But in all seriousness, it was a little short, great on the intro, but only a few questions.:twilightsmile:

Jesse Coffey
Group Contributor

5285322 I did good didn't I? Hrm . . . perhaps next time I should ask her about why her absence from the website has been so prolonged for the most part.

5285324 You're pretty good.:scootangel:

5285331 Okay, I've said it over a season ago, and I'll say it again. Can this post be, like, not personal? I've just been reminded of this post. Although I appreciate it, can you please edit it Jesse? It really doesn't take too long. :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7