Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Well Geboren
Group Admin

hello everyone, I'v got somethings that need to be known so take your time to read thru this.
First, I wish to let you all know that a revamping of the older threads is in order, by this I mean that there so cluttered with things that do not pertain to them that it is hard to even post what does with out being sidetrack. So to fix this I'm planing to copy and paste the original to a new thread along with what does pertain to it, along with a V#2 to show it's new; this is how.

V#2, (title of thread hear)
(What the thread is about hear)

comment's that

pertain to

it hear like so.

If anyone wishes to take on a thread to organize, please let me know before Sunday(edit, by Tuesday) Ug, make that may 16 monday , for that's when I/we get to it. Also note that I will be working first on "The writing method." thread myself, and I believe that Hatter will want to do "World building, the first book.", just so you know.
Second, for those of you that don't have them, I believe it to be prudent that you make a bio page for your profile. To answer as to why, so that we may all know you batter, and because in the first arc that will be writing by me, I'm planing a around the fire pit/or/place talk wear we tell about each other so as to in-cress the trust that would be needed between those that just fell into a new world together; that know little to nothing about each other to began with. Note, this fic, takes heavily off of realism when it comes time to writing it.
Three'd, please keep active in the thread's, even if you post once a week saying you like this idea or your asking for info on this one or saying no to that one.
Forth, I'm hoping to have this world building done by the middle or end of august, and before we start up on the main story, that we each writ a one shot of our selves arriving in Equestira alone using "The Gang" head-cannon; so as to acclimate to it and give it some acknowledgment from the masses before I post the first arc.
I believe that's all for now, may the force be with you all this week.
S.W.B.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1