Comments ( 55 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 55
Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5229756 That is something rad. I can see the city housing eather Discord or Nightmare Moon as it's deity and egzist in of their dimensions. [Chaos Dimension of Discord and the part of the Dream Realm Nightmare claimed] Or make two cities that refrence R'lyeh and one we step into the 2nd one, we'll be like "...Not again!?".

Whatcha say?

Sunglasses Indoors
Group Admin

The setting could get recycled after we defeat the first big bad. I'd elaborate, but I think my computer's about to take a crap on me. Damn Common Sense antivirus.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5304099 I'm not speaking abaut recykling it but more into have reinterpretations of it. As in the two cities are both logic-defying but they do that in two diffrent ways and they are two seperate things with only the idea and foundation beeing the same.

Sunglasses Indoors
Group Admin

You're proposing that we essentially build two of the same city.

It really boils down to theme. What will people remember about this setting? They'll remember the strange, nonsensical city layout; the impossible architecture; the foreboding atmosphere; and the feeling that something about this place isn't quite right.

Contrast this with something like Ponyville. It's quaint, homesy, comfortable; it's full of friendly, squishy ponies; and it feels like a level-one town.

But, you do whatever you want. I've been thinking this for a while, but I'm disillusioned with how the collab's been going in recent weeks. I can't muster any more enthusiasm for it. It's... boring. :ajbemused:

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5310512 Not really. Two cities with the same quirk. The Nightmare one would be much darker, covered in mist and you could always see the night sky. Maybe not really be so illogical but obscure in a simlar degree.
The Discords one would just be R'leth with 20% more rubber chicken.

You're right. No sence in having two of the same. But what if Nightamare throws us in the dreaming mind of Discord that ends up with the city inside of it. And we later end in his chaos dimension where the city apparently egzists too.
I think that if we make it last for a few chapters, add a few monsters, like pony-eating chests and a rubber chcken tyranosaurus then it will end up remembered.

I'm trying to wake up Borne, gather up evrything and finally go and write this. Yesterday I shot him a message and we'll see. :ajsleepy: And never say never. You have already your character?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 55