Comments ( 76 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 76
Well Geboren
Group Admin

Ah but it only look's like she's he's assistant on the outside, he's really her butler and the shop is a working cover story for them. the bast lie is one that's half true, in this case.

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5214157 Cover story for what? Tiara trying to look hardworking?

Ponyess
Group Admin

5213678 hmm, so a Kon-Con *giggles* Linguistics can be more fun than the best Commedian, when you start to look into it. Just never know where the next joke shoes up, but there is bound to be more than enough hilarious pranks, right there.

I commonly have her use a blade, of the type mentioned in Past Sins. Who would suspect an Earth Pony for this kind of the act?
There is little to no trace of the act, aside from the decapitation, or what ever other cuts she may perform. Kind of creepy to enter the scene after the crime, I guess.

Who doesn't enjoy seeing him/her self as the hero? It is aslo what his mark stands for, if used right.

Dr. Whooves as a Villain, I guess he could be a mighty powerfull adversary, even though he is a good guy in every guice I have seen to date.
5214071 What (kind of) stories are you looking for? On that note, are you familiar with the Cup-Cake and the Smile HD?
I mainly have a long list of my stories to go through on the matter of Pinkie Pie.

But I want her to tell the butler "20% More Ice Cream, Rudolph!"

I do love this, hilarious.
Diamond Tiara doesn't mind helping out, so long as it means that she is in charge.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5214211 Actually I meant Whooves beeing good and working with good Blueblood.
Dr Whooves villian. I have a friend and she has a comic on it. Prime quility!

Ikr. :scootangel:

Ponyess
Group Admin

5214267 Oh yeah, he should be the Protagonist and Hero.
I guess someone is bound to come up with how to twist that idea.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5214483 Introduce the rest of the docrors and make a mystery to as which of them is supposed to be evil.

Well Geboren
Group Admin

5214161 5214211
Ug,:facehoof: ok for both of you, I'm talking about Ditsy hear.:derpytongue2:

S.W.B.

Well Geboren
Group Admin

5214530 5214483
The doctor is not in this story, the pony you speak of is named Time Turner.:derpyderp1:

S.W.B.

Ponyess
Group Admin

5215528 Ah, the ever enthusiastic and kind Ditzy Doo.

5215529 Dr. Time Turner Whooves. He is sure to have something fun going on, and all the gizmos he keeps at his home.

Maybe we could help them with something, as the adventure moves up?

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5215528 Stop if you don't want me to find you and pitch to the us army that you are a musli terrorist. That could ruin your breakfest.

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Hmm yes, vary good ideas, please move them to the "Idea's for latter arcs" thread.:twilightsmile:

Heh, I blame Poland, it's a bad influence on me.:trollestia:

S.W.B.:moustache:

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5217310 Donno what are you talking abaut. All I see is snow and trees. The middle of continental summer...

:rainbowlaugh:

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Aye laddie, and a shoulder ta boot.:moustache:

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5219063 I can only imagine how it looks by you...

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Well laddie, that just be yer stander'd explosive clad drunk surrounded by a ton a rum, with a drinking buddy in the washroom. Nothing big about that, except he may not want to light a fuss.:moustache:

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5220998 Well, I'm the Mann left standing...

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Oye laddie, why do ya say yer the last one standing? is that you with your back turned to the camera?:duck:

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5222672 Iz not me. Ajm da heavy taking the shot.

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Ho ho, that be good black mail there, keep it handy me laddie.:moustache:

S.W.B.

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Ha ha ha ha ha, nice one, but not good enough laddie.:ajsmug:

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5228140 Where have you been for the last 3 days!? I was starting to think we have a new authority knight bow... :trixieshiftleft:

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Ya read it already, but I may as well quote it hear for thee others.

Oye, sorry for not being on lately, I'v got this gremlin in me house that think's taking the modem out will help it earn my respect; No bucking chance laddie, no chance at all for it.

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

5228233 Good to know that.

Well, I could get you some household dwarves or resident spirits to murder the gremlin and have some allies in ye house. B'cuz datz hau shlavz doet!

Well Geboren
Group Admin

I'm sorry laddie, but that would only anger her more, if I could even find them in the first place that is.

S.W.B.

Slavenger Karl
Group Admin

You know, the Boys have far more refined ways than you give them credit for.

Wait, it's a she and she's under your protection. I think there is quite a bit going under the table in this sitation... :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 76