Writer Support 254 members · 942 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So recently (or not so recently), I read a forumĀ on The Griffon Kingdom group by DeeTroopa, and he/she was talking and asking about names for MLP griffons. What I noticed is that many have sort of gave the wrong sort of advice in creating MLP griffon OCs. Well, in response to this (even if it's a few years late), I will give advice on MLP griffon names.

From what I understand is that griffons in the world of MLP have humanistic names that always start with the letter "G".
For instance, in my OC backstory, my OC, Raid Raptor befriends 2 griffons who are brother and sister twins named Glen and Garda. Or in one of my stories, there are two griffon villains named Gibson and Glover. And if you look at the show, you have griffons like Glida, or Gustave le Grand.
See the pattern? All griffons in the world of MLP have names that always start with the letter "G". If you're trying to think of names for griffon OC's in the world of MLP to use in stories or for your OC to use in the brony fandom, keep in mind of that they have names that start with "G" when creating them. But also keep in mind that the name or word you use as a name that starts with "G" has to be one that fits the griffon character the best to you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1