Writer Support 254 members · 942 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hi
I just finished a new chapter for a fanfic and there are two things where I need some help.

The first thing is a description of a dress for Rainbow Dash. The theme for the dress is "Moon, Starts and Princess Luna". I wrote a little description but to be honest, I think it sucks :fluttercry: I tried to follow a tip from a different group and tried to do a reference to pony physiology and searched for dresses, but nothing worked. I just need a short description and it needs to make a stallion speechless^^

The second thing is more plot like: How would you "get rid" of Fluttershy during a festival (sounds meaner that I mean it). Right now, I just let Fluttershy have some fun with harmless attractions like a claw machine until she goes home but would that work?
She sadly has to leave the group, so that Rarity can play matchmaker for two of her friends^^

I hope someone can help me.

BTW, the chapter takes part between episode 4 and 7 of season two. So ponies from later episodes/season won't work to distract Fluttershy:raritywink:

I'm afraid I can't help you much, but on the second point, given that Fluttershy is an animal caretaker, couldn't you get rid of her with a home emergency? It's got to be urgent enough to make Fluttershy leave, but not urgent enough that her friends have to come with. Let's say, Harry gets his head stuck in a narrow space, or something like that.

That's odd, I didn't get a notification about your reply. Sorry for the lat answer:fluttercry:
Yes, that could have been a better solution. I could have sent one of her animal friends to her and then she would have left.

I posted the chapter already (the main problem was the dress) since I didn’t get any notification, but thank you for your help :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3