Writer Support 254 members · 942 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

My new fic, which is a repost of an old one, has had a pretty poor reception votes-wise. Getting so many downvotes with absolutely no explanation as to why is incredibly painful for me to stomach, and has left me feeling that I shouldn't write anymore.

So please, if you have the time, read it and leave a short review? It doesn't have to be much, just a few words to tell me if the fic's good or if it's a pile of garbage.

A disease-apocalyptic Equestria fic!

War. It was all that anypony had known for the last ten years. War against King Sombra, war against Chrysalis; it only ever ended in death.

It seemed to be a never-ending battle, but, in reality, was one which the light side would inevitably lose soon. And so, in a final attempt to save her kingdom, Celestia took an almighty gamble, unleashing upon the attackers an old, undocumented spell—and resultantly poisoning the entire land with an incurable disease.

A century on, pegasus mare Blue has never set hoof outside—not that she can remember, at least. But when the ponies who took her in suddenly decide to have her killed, she has no choice but to flee and instead face the horrors of a destroyed and deadly post-apocalyptic Equestria.

Warning: Fic contains mutated and mad characters, if you don't like that then please just don't read it in the first place.

Link to fic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1