Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Why can't anyone figure out that Marinette is Ladybug? Is it magic or is everyone in Miraculous Ladybug stupid? Let me explain.
In Timebreaker Ladybug goes back in time to the race and her past self is there. But no one knew that so when she yelled at Chloe, Marinette and Ladybug were at the same place at the same time. Not enough? Well, the class was frozen before the second Ladybug arrived so they didn't know she went back in time. As for Chat Noir, he probably thought that Marinette was frozen or ran away. If she was Ladybug she would have ran away and transformed straight away but she took her sweet time. Chat Noir might of thought Marinette went to get Ladybug.
Anyway, that's my theory, thanks for reading and tell me whatcha think

Also, I'm thinking of doing theories for MLP and other shows

Because the human brain recognizes faces mostly from the area around the eyes. Hence the domino mask. Its not the first thing you talk about because its kind of boring, but its true. Matter of fact, you have to train to look at other things if you want to be any good at poker.

.... I may or may not have researched this for a Fanfic. Read it. Read all my stories. SEND ME PRESENTS.

I remember a quote that works here: "The eyes can see only what the mind is prepared to accept."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3