Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello. One thing I have noticed about the show is that all of the Kwami's use pronouns that match their miraculous holders. Tikki uses female pronouns and has a female miraculous holder, and Plagg uses male pronouns and has a male miraculous holder. Plus so far all of the other miraculous holders in the show have kwami's that match their gender. Even the ones who are set to appear in season 2. One show that makes me think of this is the show Digimon. In the first season of the show, all the boys has male digimon, and all the girls had female digimon. So naturally I thought that was how it went. Then season 2 onwards introduced female characters with male digimon, yet no boys with female digimon. So once Miraculous Ladybug came on and I learned about Kwami's, it got me thinking, can some male miraculous holders have kwamis who use female pronouns and female holders with male pronoun kwamis? Or does everyone think the kwami has to match the gender of their holder? I'm just asking as think it would be cool if we had a male holder with a female kwami or a female holder with a male kwami.

5919558 I'd actually like to see a male holder with a female Digimon or kwami. It would be a long shot if a male wasn't paired up with a female that had a personality and mannerisms of a succubus. I can't tell if Patamon and Terriermon are male or female because of their voice, though.

5919564 I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. I just started thinking about the possibility of a male holder with a female kwami ever since I read a fan fiction on the subject. I mean who says only certain genders can wear certain miraculous? I mean lets use the two brooches for example, The Moth Brooch and the Peacock Brooch. Hawk Moth is a guy who wears a brooch, and the upcoming peacock miraculous holder Le Paon is woman with a brooch, so that shows that brooches are unisex. So far we have seen both of their kwami's match their genders, but whose to say that a guy can't use the Peacock Brooch? I mean would it be possible for a guy to use the Ladybug Earrings? Or a girl to use the black Cat ring?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3