Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

OK, this has been bugging me since the first episode of "Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug And Cat Noir", in the opening theme we see two more Kwami flying alongside Tikki & Plagg, who then proceed to fly into a box of some sort:

I've been wondering exactly who they were and which hero they'd become, and in "Ladybug & Cat Noir (Origins - Part 1)" we finally get an answer... along with several questions:

Apparently, there are seven Miraculouses in total:

Ladybug Miraculous Earrings
Cat Miraculous Ring
Moth Miraculous Brooch
Turtle Miraculous Bracelet
Peacock Miraculous Jewelry
Fox Miraculous Necklace
Bee Miraculous Comb

At the moment, we know of only four of the Kwami that comes with it:
Tikki (Ladybug)

Plagg (Cat Noir)

Nooroo (Hawk Moth)

Wayzz (Master Fu)

While we don't know who the other Kwami are or what powers they grant, we know their current locations:
The Peacock is in Gabriel Agreste's possession (and is seen in a few episodes):

The Fox and Bee are in still in Master Fu's possession:

So, what are your thoughts on these other Miraculous? Who do you think they'll choose to wield them? And what kind of powers do you think they'll bestow upon discovery?

Also, apparently in the animatic of the theme song, the chest box has more Miraculouses that are not used in the show, including what appear to be an Eagle, a Snake, a Bear, a Lion, a Chicken, a Miraculous, and a Bull.

I remember in the season one finale that one girl claimed to be a descendant of the fox miraculous. But Hawk Moth corrupted her and her power of illusion. Not sure if the real miraculous has the same power. You never know. But even if this shows the various miraculous that haven't been used in the show Fans still love to make their own miraculous. Even I made one on my own.

Many fans think that there are more Miraculous under this platform, like a jewelry box. Only time will tell if there's more than 7 Miraculous, but since that old book in 'Volpina' seemed rather thick, it seems to lean that way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3