Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

A Miraculous Ladybug group? You've gotta be kidding me! Anyway, I'm psyched for this since I'm alternating between the English and French versions. I don't think I've heard of any good French shows, but I've heard that Ladybug is Sailor Mars.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Howdy!

Have my current obsession:

I like Hawk Moth best when he's dancing around.

Started off on English, switched between French and Korean versions after episode 12, when YouTube runs out of English dubs.

Also, Have a funny comic dub I found!

Suddenly like Hawkmoth now... as long as that's canon.

5094430 In that case, I'm gonna switch to the French dub once I finish watching episode 12 in the English dub. I just realized Deadpool shares a color scheme with Ladybug. Didn't expect him to be a fan of Adrian, though.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Well, the animatic's not canon, but him being Adrain's dad is.

That I already knew. It's not really that hard to guess from the first episode.

I'm just saying that it would be great if him wanting power to get his wife back was canon, I would suddenly feel more of something for him besides "Stereotypical villain that I don't mind how cliched he is for some reason."

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

I know, right?

Changing topics, the one thing I was waiting on for all 25 episodes was for new heroes/heroines to join the duo, due to the one part of the intro where it showed two more fairies besides Tikki and the other one that likes cheese, and then immediately after it showed the four flying into the five segmented box.

Once I hit 25... pretty much figured Lady and Noir are going to probably be soloing it all the way to Hawkmoth, instead of picking up one or two newbies on the way there. Their two Miraculouses were the ones in the center, and work together as Yin and Yang. I used to think their powers were two of the side compartments, didn't realize that there was a center one, or that both their items were in the center.

Thank you "ridiculously belated backstory."

Is there an episode or anything where Ladybug and Cat Noir get their miraculous's? I've watched all the English episodes and none of them tell me how it all started, not even the pilot episode!

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

The French episode "Origins"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12