Legend of Everfree 93 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Loosely based on this description from the official site:

"While the kindhearted, warm natured Gloriosa Daisy is always trying her best to make Camp Everfree the best it can possibly be, there is definitely a lot more she is hiding behind her always upbeat smile."

“Finally!” Twilight Sparkle gasped, smiling. “Now, give us the-”

Suddenly, all of the lights went out. “What the…” Sunset said, trying to make out her friend’s figures in the darkness. A bright spotlight shone down from the ceiling of the dark building, shining down on Gloriosa, who smirked.

“Gloriosa?” the girls shouted in disbelief, too surprised to move. Gloriosa simply responded with a chuckle.

“You idiots…” Gloriosa laughed, causing the girls to gasp. “You all believed my little goody-two-shoes shtick! You really thought I cared about your pathetic little camp? You thought I cared about any of you?” She gasped for air before falling onto the floor in a fit of laughter.

“Yeah! You tell em, Glo!” Sombra laughed nervously, although Sunburst cowered behind him, frightened by the girl’s sudden insanity.

“And you!” Gloriosa suddenly jumped up to face the caped buisnessman with a wicked smirk. “You thought I would really help you with your stupid stair-thingy?” She pushed him to the ground, knocking Sunburst over as well. “That is just too rich! You ALL fell for my plan!”

“So does that mean you’re not gonna give us the magic?” Sombra asked, still not completely understanding.

“I’m afraid not…” Sunburst whispered to his boss. “It seems she wants it for some other purpose.”

“Ya think?” Rainbow Dash snorted as she rushed towards Gloriosa in a fit of rage while the other girls stood in shock.

“Finally…” Gloriosa said, reaching out towards Rainbow Dash with the magical device. “All of your powers will be mine, and I can bring this wretched world - as well as all other worlds - to their knees!”

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

5357041 Best plot twist ever :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2