Season 6 Episodic Fanfic Group 28 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

Hello, everyone! It's me, Shadowmane PX-41. You know? That guy who recently became an Admin for this group?

Anyways, I wanted to take up a small fraction of your time to tell you that starting this week, I'm starting contests for this group.

Each week, I'll give a prompt for each episode that's coming up this season, and all you need to do to enter is write who you interprate the episode is going to be in the actual show. The best stories will go in the Winner's Box, and the runners up will all be slid into a Runner-Up Box at the end of each prompt.

Anyways, I've been prattling on for too long. Your prompt is The Crystalling, the new episode that was revealed in a short 30 second video today.

You've seen the synopsis, and the videos, I'm sure, but now's the chance to write how you think the episode's going to be aired. The deadline is going to be the 12th of March, which should be plenty of time for you to write up the story however you like it. I will extend it if needs be, so don't worry if your story is longer than all the others.

If you don't know the synopsis and video, they're down below for your convenience:

Season 6 Episode 1 - The Crystalling Part 1

The Mane Six attend the Crystalling of Cadence and Shining Armor's new baby at the Crystal Empire; Twilight gets the chance to present Starlight with her first friendship lesson.

Season 6 Episode 2 - The Crystalling Part 2

The Mane Six scramble to save the Crystal Empire from an eternal winter; Starlight struggles after the failed reunion with her old friend.

Now get writing, and make sure to PM me when you've completed your Contest Entry. Oh, and also, make sure to mark it as a Contest Entry on the main description of the story so that I know it's an entry.

Good luck!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1