Brony Defense Force (BDF) 81 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
thegamerator10
Group Admin

I made a new YouTube account called The Responsible Onion. Onion is a spy for the BDF. He'll join the Anti-Bronies, and like Skanderbeg, advance and vanquish those who thought they could trust him.

Do NOT subscribe to Onion! You'll blow his (my) cover and Operation: Right-Behind-You will crumble!

5115267 Damn it you brought back the tears from watching Goose die.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5115271 That guy looks like my English teacher.

Who the Hell is Goose?

5115274 Please tell me you've seen the movie Top Gun. Other wise I'm going to feel really old.

5115267 *chuckles* So I see a sense of humour there.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5115276 You're saying this to a 15.65-year-old who's seen 4 of the 5 Terminator films, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Police Squad, and whose favorite TV show is The Three Stooges. If you feel old, you've got no clue.
But no, didn't see it.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5115285 The secret remains.

5115286 Okay I've seen all of those as well the only reason I said that was because Top Gun came out in '86, Goose was the nickname of one of the pilots in the movie. The nickname of the guy in your gif is Maverick played by Tom Cruse, I've you've seen the show Archer the main character in that show spent most of seasons 1&2 referencing the theme song for the Top Gun movie. One of their season premier commercials actually was a scene by scene remake of the music video. Well save for one or two parts but you'll see it.

I can't seem to find the channel

5115267 Haha, I checked out their channel. They're funny. I'll just attack them head on. :)

He... looks like Captain Jack Harness.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11