Squad Squad 6 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Lonestar_Pony
Group Admin

I know that it isn't the most original way to go about it, but my OC is going to be a human turned pony. The catch is that it this human was originally male and turned female (as is the gender of my OC) and will also be turned into a newborn foal to be raised by a new family. I will progress my character through a few of the hardships of life and possibly through in some action every now and again. I intend for her to meet a Breezy and for them to become friends, but at some point they both become paralyzed. Lonestar will be blind while the breezy (who I have to think of) will loose the ability to fly. They will learn to live together and co-operate with each other to live and make a living. Lonestar will become an editor with the breezy acting as her eyes. This will eventually lead to them move to the Crystal empire before Sombra's rule. From there, I will have Lonestar and the breezy get forced into labor, but eventually saved by Nyx (not from Past Sins) by becoming her editor.

I don't know when I will be getting to actually writing it.

Snow Bullet
Group Admin

I still think its good...but why before king sombra

Lonestar_Pony
Group Admin

5015216 This is to try and get the pony from the person that I edit for into my own, this will also give me the opportunity to write into my story what happened to the Crystal Kingdom so long ago.

Snow Bullet
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4