The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I really liked Phil of the Future, Hannah Montana, to an extent, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody/Suite Life on Deck, Corey in the House, and Wizards of Waverly place. Anyone else?

5188644 it's hit or miss but most of them are alright though anyone else feel the crossovers where a bit unneeded?

Brony God
Group Admin

5188644 I only liked Wizards OF Waverly Place.

Brony God
Group Admin

5195890 I should look up that Sailor Moon fan film.

Brony God
Group Admin

5196676 Sailor Uranus tried to rape Sailor Moon :rainbowderp: I know how you feel about Sailor Moon Crystal I get the exact same treatment from the Batman fandom. I am a fan of Tim Burton's Batman 89 and Batman Returns and I get attacks by the fans of the heavily overrated and super boring Christopher Nolan's Dark Trilogy. I always get called Nostalgiatard and a that I am not a real batman fan. It got to the point that I got embarrassed to admit tat I am a Batman fan. Every time someone asks me if I liked Batman, I always reply with this "Yes I do like Tim Burton's Batman 89 and Batman Returns" so that way I won't get lumped in together with the Nolanites.

Brony God
Group Admin

5198762 Your welcome. I still don't trust the Nolanite side of the batman fandom. The Dark Knight Trilogy is just grittier looking than Tim Burton's movies but not darker.

The earlier ones were good, Lizzie Maguire certainly was good, and among recent ones, Wizards of Waverly Place and The Suite Life of Zack and Codey weren't half bad. The problem is that the majority of the most recent ones are painful.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12