The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I liked Frozen, I like Big Hero SIx, etc, but they still have problems. With their liquidification of LucasArts and whatnot, they have dicked over all the Star Wars games that would have been developed. Though, Visceral is making a, rumored, Open World Star Wars game. What problems do you got?

Brony God
Group Admin

4995159 Everything they did to Star Wars from the destruction of 30 years worth of stories, comics and video games of the Star Wars Expanded Universe, shutting down Lucasarts, banning all merchandise with images of Princess Leia in her lave outfit from Return Of The Jedi. Which BTW it is not far fetched a this point that Disney may censor Princess Leia in the next bluray release of Return Of the Jedi. I also did not like Wreck It Ralph because it had the same problems that both Pixels and Food Fight have.

4995159 I hate that everything that took place outside of the movies got labeled as non-canon, aside from the Clone Wars and Rebels. Everything, from The Force Unleashed games, to the comic books.

4995168 I agree with you on the Star Wars bit. But, I personally, liked Wreck it Ralph, it was touching, had nice visuals, and a pretty good story. What were your problems with it?

4995171 I know right? I wish Galen, or atleast his Starkiller clone, could make some sort of appeareance in Rebels. They made KOTOR non canon! That's why I'm making fan games of 1313 and KOTOR 3

Brony God
Group Admin

4995183 It insulted gamers just like Pixels did like implying that only small children play games. The story arc in the Sugar Rush game was a mess. Vannellope Von Schweetz was unlikable

4995604 At least it wasn't as stupid/circle jerking as Pixels

Brony God
Group Admin

4995610 The first half of Wreck It Ralph was okay. The move fell apart when Wreck It Ralph went to the Sugar Rush game. Pixels was bad from the beginning.

4996509 I can see your point

Brony God
Group Admin

4996822 I like the idea of Wreck It Ralph but it was botched. Pixels however is a movie that I don't know why it exists.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9